LifeStream Video Infrastructure
Video Infrastructure encompasses all key elements of our transcoding and video streaming system that also includes digital video recorder and digital rights management.
Product in details
Constantly progressing quality and acquisition of new functions is ensured through software updates without any additional efforts.
Content Delivery Network is a part of LifeStream Video Infrastructure.
Content may be delivered to mobile devices running on iOS and Android, PC and Mac computers, game consoles and connected TVs.
In order to ensure high quality reliable real-time video delivery to all types of supported devices, LifeStream uses the best content delivery solutions and cutting-edge video streaming technologies.
- Multi-channel, several outputs, SD and HD video
- Super-efficient preliminary processing including various filters and auto audio volume setup
- High quality video compression technology compatible with H.264 standard (developed by LifeStream)
- Built-in streams monitoring system (incoming and outgoing) using login and SNMP
- RM formfactor or blade solution
- Video streaming protocols for Apple iOS, Android, smartphones, tablets, personal computers, game consoles, connected TVs, and receivers
- Embedded CAS API encryption
- Built-in content distribution network for multiscreen viewing
- Built-in interface for standard content delivery networks
- Reliability ensured according to N+M system (including N+1)
- Instant messaging system including ability to send personal messages via operator
- Constantly evolving functionality and progressing quality through software and licence updates
- Built-in bitrate management system enables network capacity optimisation by 50% vs constant bitrate system
- Highly effective and productive adaptive bitrate encoder with which telecom operators may deliver their products (from HD video to mobile platforms) using a single platform